Bio-Strath Nutritional Supplements are based on a nutritional yeast called Saccharomyces Cerevisiae. This yeast has long been recognized for its rich source of natural B-vitamins.
In a special Bio-Strath manufacturing process, this specific yeast is fed selected plant extracts and then liquefied by fermentation yielding plasmolysed yeast. This way, the yeast cell contents are released in a natural way, without the use of heat, to better preserve the integrity of the nutrients. Bio-Strath can be considered a complete, natural food providing all the nutrients necessary for optimizing health. Because these nutrients are in their “natural, organic, wholesome” state, science confirms that their effect and impact in the areas of digestion, absorption and assimilation is significantly superior than if they were taken in individual, isolated form.
*The plasmolysis process in effect stops the yeast’s ability to duplicate itself and as such any fears of Bio-Strath promoting yeast overgrowth in individuals suffering from Candida albican is negated.In other words, the beneficial effects of Bio-Strath are greater than the sum of its individual components. This is what is referred to as synergism.
There are no synthetic colourings, artificial sweeteners or preservatives required and the Bio-Strath Nutritional Supplements are in a completely bio-available form. In fact, its nutritional profile so closely matches that of body cells that metabolism is automatically efficient and complete. This is a significant benefit over synthetic vitamins and elemental minerals.
Related article: The Amazing BioStrath.
Bio-Strath naturally contains 61 vital substances that promotes wellness in the body!
- Complete line of vitamin B complex: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), cobalamine (B12), biotin (B7).
- Vitamin C known to be a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ergosterol (D2) is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Minerals, such as: iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and calcium and phosphorus that are factors in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Trace elements, for example: chromium, nickel, cobalt, sulphur, vanadium, tin, etc. Trace elements are mineral elements that are essential in minute amounts to an organism's metabolism.
- 20 amino acid, for instance: alanine, arginine, asparagine, tyrosine etc. Amino acids are the basic structural building units of proteins.
- 12 essential elements, among them: lecithin, lipotropic factors, mannan, glutan, glutathione, DNA, ARN, co-enzymes Q6, Q7, Q9, Q10, etc.
Because the vital substances of Bio-Strath are in natural equilibrium and in small, but high quality amounts, it is suitable at all stages of life!
Disclaimer: The above information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your physician.